What Would You Do? What Would You Do?

could be better. It seems like the kind of thing that would be done in an hour or two as a school project or something. I would suggest giving it more thought and making the viewer somehow more involved, after all you are asking them a question, why not give them alternatives, or just something more than just going straight to the next question? Even if you did just a little scenario involving only one person's personal answer, it would be slightly more amusing. This video wasn't horrible, if you put some more effort into this, it might easily be 3 1/2 to 4 stars. Good luck, fellow artists!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

I absolutely loved this game, and the previous one as well. There's just something about hitting stuff in a fast moving car that really gives a satisfying feeling to the player, you know? Ha ha, maybe It's just me, but anyway the controls are well developed and the game flows very nicely. There are a couple bugs, though which got a little annoying, but not at all enough for me to not enjoy playing it. I love the whole saga, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

I loved the game, and the story was really cool, the only thing that annoyed me was that I couldn't figure out how to get 2 acheivements - the jaw one and the 100% damage one. It would help if you gave hints for those, because they're not as straightforward as the others.